EAP-AKA authentication support

Phaneuf, Brian bphaneuf at reefpoint.com
Fri Sep 1 19:50:53 CEST 2006

Re: Diffs in comments. I now see the create attachment link on the bug
page which I did not notice before.

Re: Configure script. This is the config script for rlm_eap_aka. When
did a clean build, the make complained that it could not find it so I
assumed that it was needed. It has been omitted in the patch that I just
attached to the bug.

Re: Radius.conf, I followed what I saw in the eap-sim tests. That is the
only reason I included it at all. Since eap-aka and eap-sim do very
similar things and I copied most of eap-sim to implement eap-aka, I
though that is was the thing to do. Now I know that is it not.

Are there additional changes you need? What if anything should I do with
the radius.conf file in the patch?