rfc4590

Alexander Schrab Alexander.Schrab at axis.com
Tue Sep 19 09:50:40 CEST 2006

BTW, would it be possible to add the behavior described in rfc4590 so
freeradius can create a nonce. I am not sure if the structure of
freeradius supports this since the rlm_digest only returns OK if the
user is authenticated. Is it possible to define the returned package in
more detail?

"B sends an Access-Request packet with the newly defined
Digest-Method and Digest-URI attributes but without a Digest-Nonce
attribute to the RADIUS server, C (step 2).  C chooses a nonce and
responds with an Access-Challenge (step 3)." (B=http server, C=radius
server) (RFC4590 1.3)

/Alex