Proxy feature enhancement

Geoffroy Arnoud garnoud at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 20 17:23:09 CEST 2006

I took a rapid look to the code (on a 1.1.2 I have on my desktop), and I looked into proxy_send. Globally, is it just a matter of changing those 2 lines:

    request->proxy_try_count = mainconfig.proxy_retry_count - 1;
    request->proxy_next_try = request->timestamp + mainconfig.proxy_retry_delay;

with new configuration parameters? (impacts on config.c of course!)

I think that proxy_next_try will have to get updated further for next retransmissions. I'll find it for sure!

Thanks for your answer.

Geoff.