Null SQL user

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Thu Sep 21 00:05:21 CEST 2006

Our patch needs a little work before its ready to be committed. Currently to
save auditing the rest of the code we are rewriting null values to "X" which
doesn't exist as a user in our database.

We will spend some time tomorrow to write this patch correctly now that I know
alan doesn't have anything against it. (It was just a hack to get us
operational)

I also think that we should be able to have DEFAULT data in SQL tables, but
this will require a whole new class of query to impliment correctly.(Or a
second copy of the SQL module with the current code)

Cheers