sqlcounter patch

Graham Beneke graham at apolix.co.za
Tue Sep 26 19:36:15 CEST 2006

Hi Dev Team

This my first venture into OS development so please excuse my ignorance.
I am not a rookie to coding in general though.

I have recently been using the sqlcounter module on my freeradius
implementation and it is very useful for my needs.
I has one shortcoming however and that is the fact that the reply-item
that it returns is hard coded in the module.
I would like to provide a patch that would make the reply-item one of
the options that can be set in the relevant radiusd.conf section.

I have managed to get anon access to the CVS and i'm busy figuring my
way through the code...

What is the next step?

--

  Graham Beneke
  Apolix Internet Services

E-Mail: graham at apolix.co.za <mailto:graham at apolix.co.za>
Cell: 082-432-1873 <callto://+27824321873>
Skype: grbeneke <callto://grbeneke>
WEB: www.apolix.co.za <http://www.apolix.co.za/>