More cleanups: headers and something called "tests" :)

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Apr 5 17:02:52 CEST 2007

  I've just taken a sweep through the code, removing many #include's,
and re-organizing them into something a little clearer.

src/include/missing.h now #include's averything needed for basic data
types, or defines it itself.

src/include/libradius.h includes autoconf.h

src/include/radiusd.h includes libradius.h

  Also:

$ cvs update
$ cd src/tests
$ make tests

  There are a small number of tests, mostly for pieces of code that
never broke.  But the infrastructure is there, and we should be able to
add lots of tests to make sure the features work before issuing a release.