Automatic report from sources (radiusd) between 16.04.2007 - 17.04.2007 GMT

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Apr 17 11:29:16 CEST 2007

Automatic cvs log generator wrote:
> Author: nbk
> 	File: radiusd/src/main/Makefile.in; Revisions: 1.66
> 	File: radiusd/doc/RADIUS-SQL.schema; Revisions: 1.7
> 	File: radiusd/src/include/radiusd.h; Revisions: 1.224

  Thanks for the cleanups.  I'm busy hammering away at the server
source, and occasionally miss things.

  However, SNMP is now working much better than before.  It not only
keeps track fof SNMP statistics for the clients, but it reports them,
too.  Previously, a bug prevented the clients from being found by SNMP,
and it would just leak memory...