Skill hacking away...

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Apr 18 18:01:12 CEST 2007

Peter Nixon wrote:
> OK. Let me know when you have got it to a point where you think its _mostly_
> stable and I will update one of my servers and see which bits fall off :-)

  Uh.. yes.  I found something else yesterday in my stress tests that
was "Duh... of course that's valid, I should have remembered that."

  So far, I've run about 500k packets through the new code in a variety
of situations.  It's looking a lot better than it did 2 weeks ago.

  I'll give you another ping when I think it's ready for production use.