Problem with creation of new users

Stefano stefano at carbonera.cc
Fri Apr 20 11:21:22 CEST 2007

Hi,
bye freeradius  web interface I add a new user and password.
For example I create :

user walter
pass walter

This user is inserted into mysql database with the crypted password.

When I check via web interface the password, It shows me that password walter is incorrect.
If I try to insert crypted password It works fine. I do not understand this thing.

My problem is that the incoming user  is not authenticated, with this message:

 Fri Apr 20 10:45:42 2007 : Auth: rlm_unix: [walter]: invalid password

Can you help me please?

Thank you
Stefano Carbonera