rlm_sql: %{sql:<long query>} - length limit

Kostas Kalevras kkalev at noc.ntua.gr
Sat Apr 21 16:02:22 CEST 2007

O/H Alan DeKok έγραψε:
> Milan Holub wrote:
>
>> ==> I've increased the value of MAX_STRING_LEN to 1024. Here is a patch:
>>

>   It will break almost everything in the server.

Moved to freeradius-devel...

The problem still stands that we cannot have xlat strings more than
MAX_STRING_LEN. freeradius should impose a string length restriction on
the xlat output, not on the input. Maybe we could dynamically allocate
an input string if we see backquotes and store the xlated output in
VALUE_PAIR->data?