rlm_sqlippool's %I

Paul TBBle Hampson Paul.Hampson at Pobox.com
Sun Apr 22 08:22:26 CEST 2007

Hi,

(Been a while since I last checked this list, nearly 12 months...)

I was just having a look at moving to rlm_sqlippool, and noticed the use
of %I in allocate_update to interpolate the Framed IP Address returned
by the allocate_find query.

Is there a reason I'm overlooking for not just adding the
Framed-IP-Address valuepair to the reply packet before calling the
allocate_update query, allowing %{Framed-IP-Address} to be used
instead?

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
On-hiatus Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson at Pobox.Com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.1/au/