Need help with Configurable Module Fail Over

Thibault VIGNERON thibault.vigneron at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 10:04:51 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've recently installed a FreeRadius server (v1.1.6) on a Debian system to
manage authentification on a Wifi mixed WPA/WPA2 (same SSID) network.
Everything is ok but I want to use the same server for WPA (MAC
athentification + captive portal) and WPA2 (EAP-TTLS + LDAP).

I want your help to configure the radiusd.conf file :

I want to translate the following code (will be ok in 2.0 version but I must
do it now) like your examples in the Wiki (
http://wiki.freeradius.org/Fail-over , "More Complex Configuration" section)
:

[...]

authorize {

eap
    if ok {
        ldap1
        ldap2
    }
    else {
        files

[...]

How can I translate this with group and priority in order to work with
1.1.6version?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards

Thibault