freeradius and snmp on 64 bit architectures

Thomas Woerner twoerner at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 11:26:15 CEST 2007

Hello,

we have problems here with freeradius and snmp on 64 bit architectures.
I have analyzed the code for snmp interaction and found some type problems.

I made a patch, which corrects the type problems and the snmp handshake
is now working without any problem, but trying to get information from
freeradius over snmp is not working, yet. But I do not find the problem.
Maybe someone of you can help me with this.

I have attached the patch.

Thanks,
Thomas

--
Thomas Woerner
Software Engineer            Phone: +49-711-96437-310