CVS Server

Chris Parker cparker at starnetusa.net
Mon Aug 27 18:49:48 CEST 2007

On Aug 27, 2007, at 7:45 AM, Alan DeKok wrote:

> Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
>> cvs update: Updating .
>> cvs update: failed to create lock directory for `/source/radiusd'
>> (/source/radiusd/#cvs.lock): No space left on device
>> cvs update: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/source/radiusd'
>> cvs [update aborted]: read lock failed - giving up
>
>   Yeah... it does that occasionally.  It'll be fixed later today.

This is fixed.  Crash log filled up the remaining disk space.

We will be migrating CVS to a new, vastly superior server in the near
future.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

-Chris
--
Chris Parker
Director, Systems

(888)212-0099   Fax (847)963-1302
Wholesale Internet and VoIP Services     http://www.megapop.net

NOTICE: Message is sent IN CONFIDENCE to addressees. It may contain
information that is privileged, proprietary or confidential.