rlm_ippool & MPP

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Dec 6 14:17:57 CET 2007

  Does this even work?  Looking in 1.1.x and in CVS head, the "cli"
field of each entry is initialized. and later compared to the
Calling-Station-Id.

  However, the Calling-Station-Id is ever *stored* in the "cli" field.
So the MPP code can't possible do anything.  I suggest deleting it...

  Kostas?  Comments?

  I think I'm also going to take a sweep through it, re-formatting it to
match the rest of the code.  It may also be worth adding an "expired"
GDBM, keyed off of "timestamp + IP".  That way, the time taken to find
an expired entry is minimal.