ttls problem...

wlan at mac.com wlan at mac.com
Thu Dec 13 14:19:51 CET 2007

Hello,

I tried the most recent cvs head, but had an issue with eap-ttls/pap
(it would get into an infinite loop with my testing client - the
jradius simulator). I have noticed a bit of work being done in this
area... so, I thought I would help test. Anyways, here is what got to
work again for me again. In eaptls_process(), I commented out an
extra check for EAPTLS_OK when SSL_is_init_finished since I was
seeing status == EAPTLS_LENGTH_INCLUDED.

In tls.c, when SSL_read() returns > 0, I put a return in there since
we have application data. I changed the content_type check to a
BIO_ctrl_pending() check. And, finally, I added a line to ttls.c
since I was segfaulting from a NULL request->client in a log message.
Then it worked.

Cheers,
David