reasoning/question about accounting_onoff_query

Duane Cox duanec at mail.illicom.net
Tue Dec 18 16:50:18 CET 2007

Since the code will only trigger this query on accounting on and off
packets, perhaps we should set the AcctStatusType = '%{Acct-Status-Type}'
which should result in "Accounting-On" or "Accounting-Off"

I just don't like the idea of leaving it set to "Start", and I do agree
setting it to "Stop" would be misleading...

Other suggestions?