Recent cleanups

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Feb 12 15:13:51 CET 2007

  I've been doing some minor butchery to the code, scattered all over
the place.  It's a result of running "valgrind", with full leak checking
enabled.  I've found a number of places where memory was being leaked.
They weren't serious, but they should be fixed.

  The code now leaks ~300 bytes on a normal startup to clean exit, where
it doesn't receive packets.  That's down from 100's of K before.

  This should make it easier to track down *real* memory leaks inside of
the server.

  Plus, I've integrated the configuration file parser && free code.  So
all of the modules that previously laboriously free'd strings allocated
by cf_section_parse() don't have to do that any more.  That should make
the code a little cleaner.