freeradius documentation

anis jaballah aj1m at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 21 12:47:43 CET 2007

I'm computer science student and I'm working in the my
graduated project.
This project is abouthow about developing a programm
that controle access to internet by wifi connexion and
that by giving login and password and time of
connexion to users and then if time end i will
disconnect them so i choosed freeradius.
so i want to know if i can develop my project with
freeradius and if it is possible can u tell me the
documentation of configuration and function
description?