Need help

Valts Mazurs valts at bsdradius.org
Sun Jan 14 20:06:30 CET 2007

Hello.

To avoid GPLish stuff you could either develop Python or Perl module
for FreeRADIUS or just use RADIUS server which doesn't come with GPL
"goodies".
Since I am maintainer of BSDRadius project (http://www.bsdradius.org) I
suggest you to try it. BSDRadius provides quick and easy way how to
write additional modules in Python.
However there is also Openradius (http://www.openradius.org) which
allows to write external modules in any programming language.
Sorry guys but FreeRADIUS's support for external, Python and Perl
modules is not very bright at the moment.

Best regards,
Valts.