Need help

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jan 15 17:19:32 CET 2007

Valts Mazurs wrote:

> Hmmm... I suppose that the person who started this thread is not user
> of any RADIUS server yet. If I was not the maintainer of that evil
> BSDRadius

  Stop pretending it's personal.  It's not.

> project would you also call me a troll?

  Yes.

>>   FreeRADIUS won't be implementing this "feature"  It can destroy a
>> business.
>
> I have completely different opinion regarding this feature. It can
> help slow backends to appear faster for end users thus reducing
> unneccessary usage of network bandwidth, cpu resources of radius server
> etc., etc.

  Why not just implement a robust and scalable solution?

> Yeah, right. And it is so pleasant to try to dismiss my points calling
> them as "B.S.", "nonsense" and ranting about how badly designed is
> BSDRadius.

  You're pretending it's personal again.  Facts are not "rants", no
matter how often you claim they are.

> Why don't you take the ideas, opinions, needs of people and try to make
> FreeRADIUS better?

   Stop being a troll.  If you've spent any time reading the lists, you
know your comments are wrong.

> Because these are not your ideas? Or what? It would
> be much better if you focused more to your own project instead of trying
> to discredit other ones.

  I post hundreds of messages helping people, and making FreeRADIUS
better.  You say nothing.  I post one message pointing out your troll,
and you get annoyed that I should "focus more to your own project".

  I think you're over-reacting.  A lot.