New dynamic IP pools module

Pawel Foremski pjf at asn.pl
Sat Jan 27 12:18:38 CET 2007

On Saturday 27 January 2007 08:42, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Pawel Foremski wrote:
> > Porting would require making the database access method more general, and
> > probably rewriting some SQL queries (or just making them configurable) --
> > just in case someone wants to volunteer ;-).
>
>   It might not be too hard.  We'll see.  If we do add the module, it's
> probably best to call it something other than "netvim".

Yeah, sure. Feel free to rename it. My original intention to share the code
was just to show another approach, probably inspiring someone to take it and
make better suited for inclusion in FreeRADIUS.

However, with such design, one would most certainly need a user interface to
manage the IP pools and host groups, as it's quite hard to do this by hand
(although possible).

--
Pawel Foremski
pjf at asn.pl