New dynamic IP pools module

Pawel Foremski pjf at asn.pl
Sat Jan 27 19:08:52 CET 2007

On Saturday 27 January 2007 18:17, Peter Nixon wrote:
> On Sat 27 Jan 2007 13:18, Pawel Foremski wrote:
> > On Saturday 27 January 2007 08:42, Alan DeKok wrote:
> > >   It might not be too hard.  We'll see.  If we do add the module, it's
> > > probably best to call it something other than "netvim".
> >
> > Yeah, sure. Feel free to rename it.
>
> Any suggestions?

rlm_{1}{2}{3}pool

1: sql, mysql
2: asn, pjf, prio, hpw (hierarchical, prioritized, weighted)
3: optional "ip"

I would pick rlm_sqlasnippool or rlm_sqlprioippool if I had to choose, but
feel free to name it as you want; I would only like to mention the original
name and purpose in the code.

--
Pawel Foremski
pjf at asn.pl