rlm_sql_mysql - sql_finish_select_query - multiples results sets

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Thu Jul 19 23:43:49 CEST 2007

En réponse à Jean DERAM :

> I'm working on FR 1.1.6 and mysql 5.0
>
> I wan't to work with stored procedure in mysql.
> So as I read on this list there is some tuning of mysql connection flags
> to do.
> So I back ported rlm_sql_mysql from today snapshot (19/07/07) to FR 1.1.6

This is not needed. We're going to include support for MySQL stored
procedure in 1.1.7. Therefore I'd suggest you get the sources like that:

$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freeradius.org:/source login
CVS password: anoncvs
$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freeradius.org:/source checkout -r branch_1_1 radiusd

> I've duplicated the code of sql_finish_query in sql_finish_select_query
> to care of multiple results set and then it works.
>
> What do you think about this?

I think maybe you didn't backport the changes to sql_store_result().
It should work if you use the branch 1.1 of the CVS. As always, any
feedback is really welcome.

--
Nicolas Baradakis