Little Patch: Line too long error in config parser

Patrick Sudowe sudowe at rz.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jun 14 12:14:31 CEST 2007

i everyone,

this morning I came accross the errror message "Line too long".
Turned out I was missing a \n character in the last line
of my radiusd.conf. I took a look at the configuration parser, and came
up with the following patch.

I found the error message to be somewhat un-neccessary.
Of course, I admit, it was not much hassle to fix the configuration
file, either.

With this patch, the config-file will be parsed. And
everything is working, as intended.

Please consider this patch.

regards,
Patrick Sudowe