freeradius-client updates

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Jun 23 08:57:26 CEST 2007

Peter Nixon wrote:
> Yes. That is not currently the case, but splitting the dictionaries into a
> different package would be the best place to start IMHO. Wichert may also be
> convinced to use them with pyrad then... (Not to mention the other radius
> server projects whom I am sure would like to leverage them)

  Yes.  Wireshark has already included the dictionaries verbatim, as
have some commercial vendors.

  We'll need to have some processing of the dictionaries, to turn off
FreeRADIUS-specific features, and make them more "Livingston" style.
But that's not rocket science.  The "format.pl" script already reads and
re-writes the dictionaries, so adding some more re-writing is trivial.