new rlm_module

MACHANI Ouahiba o.machani at oberthurcs.com
Thu Jun 28 17:34:50 CEST 2007

Alan DeKok a e'crit :
> MACHANI Ouahiba wrote:
>>   1- first I just add the module in modules section in radiusd.conf :
>> nothing hapens when I execute the the radius daemon (no message
>> indicating that the module is loaded). And when I send a request radius
>> packet, the debug commands that I put in the authentication function is
>> not executed/
>
>   Did you list the module in the authentication section?  If not, why do
> you expect the module to be called?

1 -  I added this in the authorize section in radiusd.conf (after
installing) :

authorize {

#  -------- HOTP autheorize
	hotp

	#
	# As of 1.1.4, you should list "pap" last in this section.
	# See "man rlm_pap" for more information.
	pap
}

2 - and this, in the authentication section

authenticate {
	#
	#  PAP authentication, when a back-end database listed
	#  in the 'authorize' section supplies a password.  The
	#  password can be clear-text, or encrypted.
	Auth-Type PAP {
		pap
	}

	#---------------- HOTP authentication
	Auth-Type HOTP {
		hotp

3 - i added "rlm_hotp" at the end of
/freeradius-1.1.6/src/modules/stable file

4- I added also the folowing line in the dictinary.freeradius.internal
file :

VALUE	Auth-Type			HOTP			2034

- But steel have no display of the comment i added in the authentication
and authorisation section.

Can you please tell me what are all the necessary modifications to make
  to do a new authentication module and make radius execuete it all
cases and repond to the access request according to the result send by
this module.