new rlm_module

MACHANI Ouahiba o.machani at oberthurcs.com
Fri Jun 29 17:43:57 CEST 2007

Alan DeKok a e'crit :
> MACHANI Ouahiba wrote:
> ,,,
>> - But steel have no display of the comment i added in the authentication
>> and authorisation section.
>
>   Then you're not editing the radiusd.conf file that the server is using.

I edit the rihgt file /etc/raddb/radiusd.conf file (since there is the
module is loaded when i lunch radiusd) :

- I add the folowing lines to the authentication section :

#
authenticate {

#-------------- I tried to add it in different places in the file

	Auth-Type EXAMPLE{
		example
	}

	#
	#  PAP authentication, when a back-end database listed
	#  in the 'authorize' section supplies a password.  The
	#  password can be clear-text, or encrypted.
	Auth-Type PAP {
		pap

- The authentication function of my module do nothing, it just displays
messages in the screen.

- i execute configure radiusd with this options :

./configure --enable-rlm_example

the result : It seems that the authentication function is not executed.
However the authorization function is executed.

- souldn't I declare some values to indicate a new methode for freeradius?