Is there any chance to get updated python module upstream?

Paul P Komkoff Jr i at stingr.net
Sun Mar 4 18:35:38 CET 2007

Replying to Nicolas Baradakis:
> Paul P Komkoff Jr wrote:
>
> The problem of a complete rewrite is that's difficult to know what
> has changed. I think the set of 10 patches posted last year is a
> lot better than one huge patch.

I agree with you to the extent that it's better if you are going to
review the changes to see if they are not overly intrusive and break
good code. In this case, however, the whole rlm_python is well known
broken, so as for me trying to track individual changes just doesn't
make sense.

However, I've tried to split up the changes last year, yes. You can
see what I've did there if you like.

--
Paul P 'Stingray' Komkoff Jr // http://stingr.net/key <- my pgp key
 This message represents the official view of the voices in my head