radiusd.c

ashola ashola ashola2007 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 09:34:20 CET 2007

yes, but fun isn't a function it is rather a variable of type RAD_REQUEST_FUNP
and the execution of the instruction (*fun)(request) do the same thing as a function execution

Please help

Frank Cusack <fcusack at fcusack.com> wrote: On March 7, 2007 2:04:32 AM -0800 ashola ashola
wrote:
> is there any who can help me ?
>
> what does the following instruction in rad_respond(*request,fun) (in
> radiusd.c) mean :     (*fun)(request);

call fun with arg request.  or was your question something else?
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html