Failed to link to module "rlm_name" : file not found

lishuai zhao lishuai.zhao at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 04:36:17 CEST 2007

Hi, everyone:
   I added a new module named rlm_name to FreeRADIUS and produced
makefile as rlm_example, also I add rlm_name to src/modules/stable.

   When I do ./configure; make; make install, all the process are sucessful.

   If I do not use module rlm_name, the radius sever can run normally.
   But when I add rlm_name in the modules {} of radiusd.conf and run
./radiusd -X,
it says
   Failed to link to module "rlm_name" : file not found.

   All the .la .lo and .a files generated can be found in /usr/local/lib.
   I have been searching mailing list for a long time, but every
method is useless to me.

   Any one can help me?
   Thank you very much!