Complex conditions have been checked in.

Alan Dekok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat May 26 17:00:46 CEST 2007

Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> The stuff you just checked in seems to have fixed whatever the issue was...
> Thanks :)

   I think it was the udpfromto changes.

> Is there any documentation for the new conditionals ?

   doc/configurable_failover

   There should be a new "freeradius-language" man page that documents
this.  I'm also planning to add the following:\

	update request {
		attribute-name = value

   i.e. "request" or "response" or "config", etc.

   Also:

   switch "foo" {
      case bar {

      }
      case baz {

   The config file parse puts the entries into a tree, so that should
scale as O(log(N)), which permits fast access to millions of entries, if
  necessary.