latest CVS doesnt like nas_table no more....

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon May 28 18:08:34 CEST 2007

hi,

noted another issue with latest CVS version.  after upgrading
as per normal to todays code i find that my SQL system doesnt
understand what ${nas_table} is anymore...

ie nas_table is defined in sql.conf  and the SELECT query is in the
mysql-dialup.conf. this was working under last weeks code... now
when I run it, I get told that theres an error...it doesnt know
(nas_table). if i change ${nas_table} in that select statement
with its real name (ie ditch the variable name) then FR loads
and runs okay

alan