CVS server broken?

Chris Mikkelson cmikk at qwest.net
Thu Nov 1 16:40:15 CET 2007

My cvs updates are dying with:

cvs update: Updating .
cvs update: failed to create lock directory for `/source/radiusd' (/source/radiusd/#cvs.lock): No space left on device
cvs update: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/source/radiusd'
cvs [update aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

which appears to be a server-side error.  Anyone
else's doing the same?

Thanks,
--
Chris Mikkelson  | For example, I could be a sentient PERL script.  That
cmikk at qwest.net  | pretty much assumes that someone brilliant enough to