What's left before 2.0, and what's not in CVS.

Chris Mikkelson cmikk at qwest.net
Wed Oct 10 15:41:49 CEST 2007

On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 10:49:04AM +0200, Alan DeKok wrote:
>   What's left before 2.0 is released?  There has been little feedback
> about the -pre releases (and -pre2 was unusable for some things I tried).

There are a couple outstanding rlm_ldap bugs I've fixed
in our local copy, but haven't made it into the tree.

	- #483 fixes a ldap xlat bug which chops off
	a character from the result.

	- #458 + #459 fix compare_check_items.

Thanks,
--
Chris Mikkelson  | Another couple of days in this place, and I'd start
cmikk at qwest.net  | spouting new age psychobabble, talk about sitting on