help

InfoTec Computadores maikel at infoteconline.com.br
Sat Oct 13 03:26:47 CEST 2007

Hello

My name is Maikel Nixon Martin, I am developer and I am working in the integration of my systems MikroTik with Radius using database mysql.

Everything is in perfect operation except the authentication for mac address of my MikroTik in her interface wireless.

According to the manuals, I should add the mac address wanted as username in my table radcheck, however he always returns me that mistake:

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 10.10.20.150:32769, id=115, length=86
        Service-Type = Framed-User
        NAS-Port-Id = "wlan1"
        User-Name = "00:16:CF:9D:4C:B9"
        User-Password = ""
        NAS-Identifier = "MikroTik"
        NAS-IP-Address = 10.10.20.150
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 4
rlm_sql: The 'Attribute' field is empty or NULL, skipping the entire row.
rlm_sql (sql): Error getting data from database
rlm_sql (sql): SQL query error; rejecting user
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 4
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 10.10.20.150:32769, id=115, length=86
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 10.10.20.150:32769, id=115, length=86

As the error message says, it is as if I could not leave the attribute fields and null value.

Then I added other attributes to try to do to work as NAS-Ip-Address, NAS-Port-id among others. But nothing was fast, the mistakes stay.

I need an urgent help because only lack that to finish the project.

Greetings

Maikel Nixon Martin
Development department InfoTec Wireless.
RS/Brasil.