help

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Sat Oct 13 10:43:33 CEST 2007

Hi Maikel

You should be asking this type of question on the users list.

FreeRADIUS is telling you the problem in the logs you posted:

rlm_sql: The 'Attribute' field is empty or NULL, skipping the entire row.
rlm_sql (sql): Error getting data from database
rlm_sql (sql): SQL query error; rejecting user

ie. You dont have the correct information in the database table.

Regards

Peter

--

Peter Nixon