Automatic report from sources (radiusd) between 01.09.2007 - 02.09.2007 GMT

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Sun Sep 2 13:53:03 CEST 2007

Peter Nixon wrote:

> On Sun 02 Sep 2007, Alan DeKok wrote:
> > Automatic cvs log generator wrote:
> > > Remove realms and nasspasswd otherwise install fails now that the files
> > > no longer exist Modified files:
> > > 	File: radiusd/raddb/Makefile; Revision: 1.32;
> >
> >   ?  Those references were deleted a while ago.  The only change I can
> > see that you made is that the list of FILES has been re-formatted, and
> > policy.txt" has been removed.
>
> That is weird. I did not remove policy.txt or reformat anything. The commit
> I made can be seen by "cvs diff -r 1.30 -r 1.31 Makefile"

This shows the changes I've made on August 19th when I also fixed the
messed up indentation and added policy.txt that was leaved uninstalled.

Your commit is "cvs diff -u -r 1.31 -r 1.32 raddb/Makefile"

> These changes definitely were not made previously as yesterday's cvs
> snapshot failed to build when I uploaded it to the SUSE build server
> so I went and investigated.

That's strange because the Makefile in freeradius-server-2.0.0-pre2.tar.gz
is correct.

--
Nicolas Baradakis