Deleting reply items before post-proxy

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Sep 4 15:17:05 CEST 2007

Joe Maimon wrote:
>>   What offending code?
>>
>     /*
>         *      Delete any reply we had accumulated until now.
>         */
>        pairfree(&request->reply->vps);

  OK.  I've been trying to figure out a sane way to add that
functionality to "unlang".  It's easy, but coming up with reasonable
syntax is hard.

  I've also spent more time (finally) writing for the book, and
documenting how to convert old configurations to "unlang".  It turns out
that a number of tiny modules still do useful things, and it would be
awkward to add those features to "unlang".

  Arg.