Deleting reply items before post-proxy

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Sep 4 16:26:46 CEST 2007

Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
>>   OK.  I've been trying to figure out a sane way to add that
>> functionality to "unlang".  It's easy, but coming up with reasonable
>> syntax is hard
> Would this just not be another config variable that you set ?

  Yuck.

> Something like
>
> update config {
>    Ignore-Pre-Proxy-Reply := 'true'
> }

  I don't like config variables controlling the servers behavior.  It's
more code, and harder to use.

  As opposed to:

  update reply {
	nuke_all_pre_existing_attributes?
	Foo-Bar += 1
	Bar-Foo += 2

  Then the people that don't want the attributes to be nuked can just
not use that line...

  i.e. I'm trying to move most of the policies out of the server core
into either modules, or "unlang" configurations.