Recent updates to 2.x

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 5 09:38:06 CEST 2007

  After trying 2.0.0-pre2 in a number of scenarios... I've committed
some more code.

 - realm "authhost" parsing was broken
 - radclient doesn't die on receiving packets with bad signatures
 - client sections can now have "ipaddr" or "ipv6addr" fields,
   to use the same syntax as home servers, listen, etc.
   The old syntax is still allowed
 - documentation for virtual servers in sites-available/README
 - updated ChangeLog

  I've also tested multiple virtual servers proxying requests to
themselves with load balancing && failover.  Nice.  It makes a number of
tests much easier to perform.