rlm_ldap bugs #458 and #459, compare_check_items

Chris Mikkelson cmikk at qwest.net
Fri Sep 14 17:49:44 CEST 2007

I submitted these bug reports (with fixes) back in June,
and have been mantaining them in my local sources since
then.

Together, they seem to make "compare_check_items = yes"
quite usable, and more flexible than the suggested
rlm_checkval alternative.

I've attached an updated patch for both against the
current CVS HEAD to bug #459.  Is there anything else
I can do to help integrate these fixes?

Thanks,
--
Chris Mikkelson  | So it takes smart people to understand the code; there
cmikk at qwest.net  | are enough smart people on [freebsd-arch] that I don't