Libtnc EAP Module

Steffen Bartsch sbartsch at tzi.de
Tue Sep 18 17:19:20 CEST 2007

Hi,

according to our research on the web concerning existing Open Source TNC
server implementations, we only found the TNC at FHH project interacting with
FreeRADIUS in this context.  As TNC at FHH doesn't make use of the TNC library
libtnc, which we would like to employ, we are currently planning to implement
the missing link between FreeRADIUS EAP module and libtnc.  Just to make
sure: is there any project in this area out there that we might have missed?

Regards,
Steffen
--
Steffen Bartsch