event.c assertion in pre2....

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Mon Sep 24 16:18:51 CEST 2007

Alan DeKok wrote:
> A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
>
>>>   If you still have the sources you used to build that version, knowing
>>> the contents of line 842 would help.
>>>

>   I've updated the assertion macro to print it's contents, too.
>

>> ah yes. that i can do:
>>
>> main/event.c
>>
>>         case REQUEST_PROXIED:
>>                 rad_assert(request->next_callback != NULL);

This is strange, were running 2.0 cvs head on our production servers
which are now under varied and reasonable load, and we haven't noticed
them going down with this.

They are however leaking memory at an alarming rate. After 24hrs up,
prvt memory usage was ~100mb. We are reloading the servers every night
to combat this, so we don't urgently need a solution, but it would be
nice to get this sorted, especially before releasing 2.0 final.

Alan you are free to use the Test MAC uf you want to run any code. Just
we can't run valgrind on the macs, as no ones done a port of it.

--
Arran Cudbard-Bell (A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk)
Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting Officer