little bugs that appear to have appeared ...

wlan at mac.com wlan at mac.com
Thu Sep 27 14:09:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

In auth.c, there is:

713         /*
714          *      Result should be >= 0 here - if not, it means the
user
715          *      is rejected, so we just process post-auth and
return.
716          */
717         if (result < 0) {
718                 return RLM_MODULE_REJECT;
719         }

Should this be the following instead (like the comment suggests?)

         /*
          *      Result should be >= 0 here - if not, it means the user
          *      is rejected, so we just process post-auth and return.
          */
         if (result < 0) {
                 return rad_postauth(request);
         }

Also, I updated from cvs this morning, but had some problems related
to SNMP:

- do_snmp was missing from main_config_t
- radius_snmp_init() is prototyped to return int, when in fact it is
void

Cheers,
David