radiusd process just dies after EAP State issue....(2.0.3)

James Nedila jn at colonynetworks.com
Mon Aug 18 21:04:44 CEST 2008

Hi Alan,

Just a note to say I also see this on my server in the latest 2.0.5.

I have tried to catch it, but unfortunately my server is far too busy to
leave in gdb.  I'll keep trying, but for now, I'm using monit to keep my
server running.

The error occurs approx. twice a day for me, and takes down the server
each time.

 From what I can tell, the majority of errors happen when a Mac OSX
client is attempting to connect, if that helps.

If I can grab a gdb trace, i'll post to this list.

James