basics

Terdik Sándor pillantok at freemail.hu
Thu Aug 28 00:26:06 CEST 2008

Hi!

I have read all documentation files in the freeradius directory but understanding it first is very hard for me.
Fisrt of all I need some help about the following topics:

- I succeed to integrate the new module to the radiusd by right of example module but I don't understand how determine radiusd which module have to load  when receive a radius packet?

-For example the situation is that I want to write a new EAP-Types(i.e EAP-DESIGN which similar to EAP-TLS over lan) to eap-design.c file in EAP/types directory.Afther that I set this new eap types in the eap.conf file.First of all  I would like to reach that if the server get a radius packet  which contain some information of EAP-DESIGN the server load my own module and send some response for the client.Which basics functions do I make it?

Thanks

Digitális fényképezőgépek akár 5000 Ft ajándék fotókidolgozással a FotoMarket Online Fotóáruházban! - www.fotomarket.hu
VÁSÁROLNA? SEGÍTÜNK! Igényeljen hitelkártyát online és élvezze Ön is a vásárlás szabadságát!