Release of 2.1.0?

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Thu Aug 28 16:44:22 CEST 2008

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
>
>> Do you want to wait and possibly bundle other things in with the release ?
>>

>   Like...?

New administrative components. The default schemas and configs will need
altering if you want it to work straight off, that's usually done in a
major release.
>> No but will do. XP (sp3)/ Vista Native Supplicant supports this right ?
>>

>   Yes.  You'll have to enable is somehow.  Screenshots for the Wiki are
> always welcome.

Ah no, this is EAP-TLS session resumption. The feature supported by the
native supplicant is PEAP Fast-Reconnect, which is something entirely
different. I have a strange feeling of deja vu, have we had this
discussion before ?
>   Alan DeKok.

Arran

--
Arran Cudbard-Bell (A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk),
Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting Officer,