No subject

Terdik Sándor pillantok at freemail.hu
Sun Aug 31 16:37:41 CEST 2008

Hi!

I need some help. I would like to configure EAP-TLS my freeradius server. I have install the OpenSSL succesfully I think but when I run the radiusd -X command the result is:

rlm_eap: Ignoring EAP-Type/tls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
rlm_eap: Ignoring EAP-Type/ttls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
rlm_eap: Ignoring EAP-Type/peap because we do not have OpenSSL support.
 Module: Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_mschapv2
 Module: Instantiating eap-mschapv2
   mschapv2 {
    with_ntdomain_hack = no
   }
rlm_eap: No such sub-type for default EAP type tls
/usr/local/etc/raddb/eap.conf[17]: Instantiation failed for module "eap"
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[223]: Failed to find module "eap".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[176]: Errors parsing authenticate section.
 }

When I installed the freeradius the ./configure, make and make install  command didn't show any warning that the openssl didn't install.

Please help!
Thanks!

Micsoda akció! Több mint 500 könyv 50% kedvezménnyel az Alexandra Könyváruházakban 2008. augusztus 15. és szeptember 30. között! Nehogy lemaradjon!
http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,281996,342125/click.prm