Possible Spam : Low Spam probability - : Re: subattributes related advice neded

Keith Dovale keith at hostworx.co.za
Fri Jan 11 10:13:54 CET 2008

Is there a limitation with the SQLCounter routine above 2,148,000,000 in the
checkfield ? As if I set this value to anything below this figure the
routine works as planned however if I go above this value it rejects the
user as no available time.

I am trying to use the sqlcounter to check to see if the user has available
bandwidth and if so give them access, but this now limits me to this value.
I am using the freeradius port for cygwin, can anyone help me out with this
as I need to set this figure to above 30Mb value

Regards

Keith Dovale